What is My FCOG?
Here at First Church, we want to help you create vital connections and using My FCOG is one of our key ways to connect you to important church information. It provides its members 24/7 access to their member information.
My FCOG is a database that integrates with our church records and requires that you login. Everyone who wishes to access their information can create a login and have everything right at their fingertips.
What are the benefits of using My FCOG?
- Full access to the church calendar and events.
- View only the calendar groups you want to see. (e.g. Church-wide events, Youth, Primetimers)
- Give online from your checking account, debit card, or credit card.
- Set up recurring giving and give to multiple funds.
- View your giving history and print your own contribution statements.
- Your personal information held secure by ACS Technologies and an added layer of encryption security held for all financial transactions at our financial institution.
- Look up contact information for those you are in a group with or serve with and communicate with each other.
- Choose to have your phone number and/or email address unlisted to those in your group.
- Update your profile with a new address, phone number, email or even your family or individual photo.
- Some future benefits include - join groups, register for events, find volunteer opportunities, submit requests for rooms and equipment, and social networking.
How do I login?
1. Click on the “Sign in to My FCOG” link on this page.
2. A new screen that takes you to a secure website with a “Sign In” box will appear.
3. Below the Sign In box click on “Need a Login? Click Here.”
4. Enter the email you have on file with the church and your first and last name.
5. Click on the “Find Me” button. (If the system was unable to locate your record, we may have some incomplete information or inaccuracy in our records. Please fill out our Family Info Form and try logging in again after a couple days.)
6. A verification email will be sent to you shortly thereafter.
7. Click the link in the email to finish your account setup.
8. When the link opens a new window in your web browser, simply enter a password following the onscreen instructions.
9. Click on the “Sign In” button.
10. You have now gained access to My FCOG. Be sure to write down your login email and password for future access.
Questions about My FCOG? Call 772.562.2256 or email MyFCOG@fcog.com.