Discover in Inner Healing...
Inner Healing is a ministry for anyone interested in healing the past and present hurts in their lives. It is not a recovery program or group therapy. It will teach you how to trust Jesus Christ to answer the healing we are seeking.
Inner Healing requires a twelve week commitment and a willingness to be honest and real about hurts while learning to turn to God for unconditional love and acceptance. It will span several key components that affect our lives such as hearing God, generational sins, rejection, forgiveness, grieving and more.
What To Expect
- Everyone will meet to pray and listen to a brief teaching/testimony of the week’s topic.
- The group will then be dismissed to small groups (men’s and women’s groups) to discuss topics at a deeper, more intimate level.
- Small groups are facilitated by trained Inner Healing leaders.
- Discussions are strictly confidential so that there can be real and transparent discussions with each other.
- If you are interested in joining, please pre-register by completed the form below.
You will receive a confirmation email once your registration is complete.
Our next class
Next class begins September 6th - December 13th, 2017 (Wednesdays)
6:30-8:30pm : Room B20 (Dining Hall)
Workbook is $5.00. Childcare is available upon request (infants - 5th graders). Registration for class and childcare is required. If you have questions about Inner Healing, please contact us or call our office 772.562.2256.
If you have been part of Inner Healing in the past or are interested in taking the Inner Healing class in the future, please join us for a night of celebration as we end another season.
Wednesday, May 24th, 2017 : 6:30pm : Room B20 (Dining Hall)
We will have a pot luck dinner as we listen to words of encouragement and hear testimonies of those who have completed the class. INVITE A FRIEND and please bring a dish to share (enough for 8 servings). Childcare is available upon request (infants - 5th graders). If you have questions about Inner Healing, please contact us or call our office 772.562.2256.